M

Hanging on to the Wagon

Hi again, to whoever reads this! It felt good posting the other day and encountering all of your welcome, encouragement, and advice. I feel happy to have done that, thank you. It's good to meet all of you.

I took a break yesterday, because while exercising did feel good, I think I was a little overenthusiastic, or at least not taking things as slowly as I should have, and my hamstring did slight protest. I was trying to do both programs at once, but I think I will start sticking to Reach at first just to have myself adjusting to exercising at regular times without overwhelming myself, physically or mentally.

I'm grateful for the advice mentioning that it was okay to not push for doing the full week - this is probably for the better at first, yeah. The first time I tried exercising with these programs, last year, I kept rescheduling and continuously putting it off because I kept not 'completing' it properly and ended up falling off the wagon out of frustration, feeling slightly inadequate, though I realize this wasn't the best mindset at the time.

It'd be nice if there was a way to customize the scheduling of the programs, what do you all do if you want to keep it to specific days without twitching at the 'incompleteness' the program throws up on your dashboard? I'll do my best not to fall off the wagon again just for missing a day or two, though you might find me jogging to get back on, on occasion. Hah, and then there's proper jogging, my nemesis, how the heck does one approach that without your lungs or calves trying to kill you? But that's a question for another day.

Again, thank you very much for reading my writing, and I hope to whoever reads this, that your week is going well.