Day 23 FB Strong complete and some food thoughts

Enjoy the video screenshot of my workout complete happiness this morning 😄

I'm 'behind' in my schedule, but with walls being knocked through in my house, lots of work, basically extra life chaos at the moment - I'm pleased I'm just showing when when I can show up.

I'm a pretty healthy, well-rounded eater (after I lost 24lbs with Weight Watchers and got control of my bad habits which were just portions being too large and snacking too often) but at the moment, with the house in chaos and in the midst of not having a kitchen, but yet to set up a temporary kitchen, I think my food choices can be better and more well rounded. I usually make my lunches/dinners for work and try to ensure they have healthy carb, protein and green veg. I feel like I'm not eating enough vegetables, so this week my aim is to up my veg intake, specifically leafy greens.

I think giving myself tiny goals is the way forward until life gets back to calm again. I don't want to fall into the trap of going for 'easy' and 'lazy' meal options.

Any other advice from anyone who has gone through the same thing?

Once the final wall gets knocked through we can set up a proper temporary kitchen which would have:

An air fryer

A convection microwave oven

A slow cooker

A plug in electric hob

So, in a week's time things should be a bit easier food-wise.

Have a happy Thursday!