Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 12th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Wednesday (or Thursday) to you all!

How're you doing today? How do you feel? Have you enjoyed your workouts so far this week?

I hope so!

And here's a pic to give you a bit of extra credit cardio for the day! This is a very grumpy black bear. Why so grumpy, you ask? Well, Furry Trainers decided that barking ferociously at him was the best course of action. And I don't think Mr. Black Bear appreciated that.

(No worries, we were all in the car and totally safe when we saw this bald-butted guy.)

So there you are! A bit of fauna from the Northwoods that you should avoid as much as possible. Leave the bears be, and they'll leave you be.

Now that we're all warmed up with a bit with grumpy bear to get your heart a racing, how about some other workouts goin on for today, Blenders? Is it a workout day for you, or a rest day?

I'm not so sure yet. I got my core workout done yesterday, then the Furry Trainers and I got a bit of extra credit pulling weeds in the berry patch. As of now, my core and legs are feeling that a lot. So barring any upper body soreness setting in later today, my goal is to do some upper body strength training. But, if I'm too sore, it'll end up being a rest day!

And what bout that #eatrealfood happenin today? What's on your menu for today, FB Fam?

I'm really in a bad need of a grocery shop, but I wanna wait until the weekend. So the next few days we'll have cupboard-cleanout meals! That means today we might do something with a bunch of random vegetables and combine it with chickpeas. Season with paprika, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, cumin, and chili powder. Easy, fast, and delicious! Sounds good to me!

Well FB Fam, I think that's about it from me today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Have a great day, and enjoy earning those #WorkoutCompletes today!

Edited