Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 11th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you all doing today? Feeling good?

I certainly hope so!

And maybe if today isn't going so great for you, hopefully this pic of Furry Trainer #2 loving the beach life can bring a smile to your face! This is one of the many beaches along the shores of Lake Michigan, and, as you can see, Furry Trainer #2 is thrilled to be there! She can't quite figure out what the deal is with the waves, so she stares at them like this. And if that doesn't melt my cold dead heart, than I don't know what will.

That water was also very, very cold still, so we don't let the Furry Trainers go in very deep at all. Plus, Lake Michigan is known for the horrible rip currents, so I'd rather them not go much past their little puppy paws. Nevertheless, Furry Trainer #2 still loved it! She's meant to live on a beach, methinks. (Furry Trainer #1 is not as keen on the beach life. She'd much rather prefer open fields in which she could chase any and all small creatures.)

And with that, how're things going for you today, Blenders? Having a good day so far?

And what about some workouts to hopefully put a pep in your step? Is a workout day, or rest day, for you?

Well, I did a kickboxing/lower body strength combo yesterday. And after a week of really non-traditional workouts, you can probably guess that I'm feeling that one! So I think it would be a good day to do some core work! I thinkin a good active-static routine would be perfect for today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/23-minute-active-static-abs-workout-abs-burnout-routine ; and on to the calendar this workout goes!

And how about some good food goin on today? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm thinkin eggs! Caz we got a bunch! My chickies are still laying like mad, so we'll have some kind of eggs for supper tonight!

Alright FB Fam! I think that's more than enough from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day today, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care guys!

Edited