Daily Check-in: Monday, June 10th

⬆️⬆️ If these are not the faces of a post-vacation-Monday, then I don't know what is.

(Who knew vacationing could be so exhausting?)

Hello, and Hidey-ho there Blenderinos!

How're you all doing? Did you have a good week?

You definitely should have with Ms Raven taking over the check-ins! She did a fantastic job, didn't she? Got to see all kinds of cool Floridian flora and fauna, and a new Furry Trainer too? 😍 Raven, you are too good! Thank you so much for keeping the check-ins rolling while I was gone! You're really awesome, and I appreciate you so much! ❤️ I hope you'll continue to share all your wonderful photos with us too!

So, for me, it's a 'back-to-reality' check-in kinda day. Like, gotta switch outta vacation mode. I will do my best! ha

We had a blast doing all kinds of fun things last week! Though I'll admit, the mosquitoes and black flies were something to be contended with. Nevertheless, we battled the bugs, and many adventures were still to be had! And I hope to share pics of them with you all later this week!

As for workouts? I didn't do many traditional workouts.

That being said, I was active! Lots of walking, hiking, traipsing through dense forests and beaches. It felt good! I enjoyed my break, but I definitely think I'm ready to get back into some FB workouts!

So, Blenders, how about you guys? Is it a workout day for you? Or perhaps it's a rest day?

My first post-Fit-Rd2-and-post-vaca-workout should definitely be kickboxing! I've very much missed kickboxing! So I think I'll start it off with this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-lower-body-strength-workout

One of my absolute favorites! I'm so excited! I'm also probably gonna be insanely sore after this. haha

And how about some of that good food goin on today? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I've not planned ahead yet. Still kinda scatter-brained, so we'll see what we can throw together quickly this evening! Perhaps we'll take a cue from Raven, and make some sandwiches! Always a good idea (thanks Raven)!

Well FB Fam, I guess that's about it from me today! I'll let you all get back to it without rambling along much more!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And let's give another shoutout to Raven for taking care of things so wonderfully while I was gone! 👏👏👏 You rock, Raven!

Have a great day Blenders, and enjoy earning those #WorkoutCompletes today! 💪

Edited