Daily Check-in: Saturday, June 8th & Sunday, June 9th

Well guys, we made it to the weekend! Hopefully this can be a time for you to rest, do something fun, and/or collect your thoughts and maybe even celebrate the goals you've accomplished and think about some new ones for the adventures of next week.

And all good things or rather substitutions must come to an end. This is the last check-in from yours truly before Kim's return where she will undoubtedly put everything back to normal in her glorious, Kim fashion that we love and enjoy here! ..But before that happens, my furry trainers want to give you some tips on how to have a good weekend.

(top left) says to find a good place to hang out and chill. I don't recommend an empty compost maker to do that, but that's his favorite hideout.

(top right) recommends to be silly and have fun! Such as he's doing here, hiding in the bushes and only poking his head out when I called him.😂

(bottom right) is telling you to look sophisticated and sleek no matter what you are doing, even if that invloves lying in the grass and thinking about dinner.

And on the bottom left, He's reminding you to get some quality rest. This is the face he gave me when I woke him up. Those eyes! 😍 (I could go on about him, but it'd be a longer post so, I'll share more details and pics about him later on my Instagram. My username on there is reallyjustraven if you're interested.)

So, blenders, how will you do your weekend? Got anything you are looking forward to, or is the fact that it's the weekend good enough? How do workouts fit into those plans, if any? I finally got me some sore core muscles! Particularly those obliques. It's so hard to get sore anywhere around my core so anytime that happens I am thrilled! Safe to say I'm not working out this weekend; I've got active recovery planned with mowing and maybe some stretching and resting after that. But what about you? What's your weekend warrior workout of choice?

Alright now let's head on over to the food department of the check-in and talk about all the goodies and real food we will be salivating over! I'm not too sure what I'm eating. I have leftover beans, so a burrito of some kind isn't out of the question. I'm running errands and grocery shopping today so maybe I'll have a better handle of food ideas after that!

Oh and side note: Thank you guys for the responses on yesterday's #FitnessFriday! It was great and interesting to read your take on salt and how you see it/use it. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you thought about it!

In conclusion I just want to say thanks (again) to everyone here for letting me play Check-in. Thanks to Kim for starting this and keeping a way for us all to connect and share. Host or not, I've always enjoyed reading about your day and learning a little more about my FB Fam!

Alright, I'll stop gushing.. Whatever you're up to this weekend, be safe, have a blast, and stay cool...or warm depending on your current climate. Eh, you get the idea. I'll see you on the right side of the Checkim on Monday as my takeover reign is now complete!

Drop the Check-in mic.

Edited