Wet through twice today.... what a fun day!

Alarm going off at 6.15 with the sound of rain outside.... two of my Roamblender friends had messaged to say they were going to give it a miss. BUT one of our friends leaves his house at 6.10 to get to the beach for 6.45.... so I decided to get up and meet him! We decided as it was only two of us there, (even my usually very faithful hubby had stayed in bed!), we would go for a hill practice run! So glad we did! We had a great run as well as a good natter. We went up steps, down slopes and back along an obviously deserted beach. In spite of getting wet through, we were both happy to have done the run!

When my hubby and me came back along the beach from some shopping later on in the day, we saw that the waves were too good to ignore....

so with wetsuits on and bodyboards under our arms we went off to the beach. The waves were pretty wild, which meant walking into the sea to pick up a wave further in was rather strenuous! But it also meant that once you got a good wave, it would take you all the way out to the sand!!!! After which the whole process would start again 😱😂❤️! At some point I was lying on my back in the sand.... exhausted! But guess who is now snoring in the comfy chair opposite me ... well, not me as I am typing this!

Photo top left is a bodyboarding pic of me a while ago. The waves today were much wilder! The bottom left pic is the “view” from our living room window: couldn’t see the sea at all, dreadful weather. Pic on the right: our 6k run.

#fundayagain

#noFBformetoday

#lovebodyboarding