Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 6th

Well happy Friday Eve everyone! How is life in general treating you on your side of the planet? Hopefully good and not too overwhelming as life has a tendency to get carried away. Whatever you're facing, it helps to keep in mind the challenges we face can help us grow and learn; even if the challenge really sucks at the moment and reading this really dosen't make things better. But knowing you have a wonderful support team here hopefully can count for something! If you are having one of those days, maybe vent away if you think it'll help!

But if you were already having a otherwise pretty good day, well, then that's great! Carry on!

I think this Eastern Fence Lizard was having a decent day, until I found him/her halfway hiding in one of the cracks of an old fence post. I tried to ask it to show me how to do proper lizard hops, but it quickly scurried off without giving me any kind demonstration other than lizards are fast. ..Hm, I think I may have offended him/her. I just thought it could give me some pointers, because it is...well...a lizard...

Okay, so what's on the workout menu for today, blenders? Are you making your own workout sandwhich or getting the manager's special via a program you're doing? ..Don't forget rest is a workout as well! Rest days make us better for those work days. I took that option yesterday so I'm ready to order up some kickboxing and lower body strength. Particularly this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-lower-body-strength-workout

^Haven't done this particular one in a while so we shall see how I do and how sore I will get!

Ah, and what about the food? We have to talk about all the food! What will you be chewing up to exercise that jaw? What spices will you use to ensure the taste buds get in a good sweat? Because mouths need a workout too! ..I'm probably in for sandwhiches...again...it's that kind of week where planning fails me, because I'm not planning other than planning not to plan; so yeah, I'm planning just fine! Haha, June 10th people, June 10th...Kim will return and put all the Check-in pieces back together. And actually have proper food suggestions to share with you!

But for now the time has come to go off and make this day happen, pick up where you left off, or close it out depending on the time zone. Thanks for jumping on here and sharing the daily grind of life with me! It's always great to read what you guys got going on! So, don't just have an awesome day. BE the awesome in your day! ;)

Edited