Beachblender again and a Red Arrow fly-by...?!?!

Beachblender is back on the menu!!! This means we spend more workout time on the beach and use plastic bottles filled with sand as weights for a lot of our exercises. This week I did an FB workout that included pulses..... so guess what I made everyone do today: pulses!!! Yay.... you should have heard the moans: “ouch, that hurts!” 😂

We also did a lot of core work. For one exercise we did a sideways plank walk with feet up on the wall. During the first round, where we went from right to left (about 10 “steps”), my two friends said: “gosh, Lea, you make it look so easy!”, which obviously made me feel pretty competent....LOL the next lot brought me down a peg or two. We were doing the same plank walk with legs on the wall but going from left to right. No idea why that was so much more difficult. Still proud of myself though as one of my friends couldn’t manage it at all!!!

And of course, being back on the soft sand for a lot of the exercises meant an added degree of difficulty. During jumping jacks my friend complained: “this is so much harder on the soft sand!” 🤭🙈

During our cooldown the Red Arrows flew by: they had been in Portsmouth today for the D-Day commemorations. Even though it was just a fly-by, it was pretty amazing to see them! Bottom two pics.

#backtobeachblender

#exercisingoutdoorswithfriends

#greatendtotheday

Edited