Daily Check-in: Wednesday, June 5th

Happy hump day my blender buddies! We are just over the hill of the week and can start setting sights on the weekend horizon, because it's never too early to make weekend plans!^^

But first, let me snap you back to the hilltops of Wednesday; where we hopefully have a FB giveaway coming up a little later on today! ..And to make things a little more bright and cheery, how about a #WildflowerWednesday? I'm really excited to share this one with you guys. It's one of my favorite wildflowers; the Crested Coral Root Orchid. This is the time of year they pop up from the ground like a mushroom. They are leafless and devoid of chlorophyll, so they get their nutrients from a symbiotic association with fungi which makes them a fungus flower. Their lack of green will have them appear boring and blended in to their surroundings from a distance, but a closer look will reveal its brown and purple unique glory. They are endangered here in Florida so it's a treat every time I see one.

Alright, with another fun flower fact freshly bouncing in your brain, how are the workouts going? Are you listening to your bodies and resting when you need to? That's good! Relax, take it easy. The workout grind will be waiting for you. But if all systems are a go for today, then put those muscles, lungs and sweat glands to work!

And whether we workout or not, we always need nourishment! What are we scooping, stabbing and grabbing today? ..Haha, sounds a bit like a Foodie Law Firm. "Scoopin' Stabbin' & Grabbin': Avocados at law" :P

No, I haven't had anything to drink. But in case this makes you idly wonder when Kim will put the Check-inverse back to normal, June 10th is the date you're looking for her return.

Okay, you got a flower and the standard query of workout and food check-in protocals. You guys do the rest and fill in the blanks. Tell me about how your day went, is going, or will go. Insert a motivational go out there and get things done like a boss speech and Bob's your uncle ..No really, you guys got this because you are you. And that is enough. :)

Edited