Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

"everything at once" - Week 2

Hey guys, how are you?

I just finished week 2 of my project with 2 fb workouts (1 upper, 1 abs), 2 runs (c25k) and 2 classes (rock'n'roll dancing, ballett workout) a week.

It's still going good so far! I really enjoy my classes and the fb workouts. Even if I struggle a little bit to motivate myself for core videos, because this is my weak point. But working on it!

I am still pretty excited to enjoy running so far! Great to clear the head and get a break from a difficult moving situation. The last time I tried the program (a year ago and I don't even think I got as far as I am now. And I just finished week 3.) I had some problems with shin spints (I think), but no problems at this point, not even sore legs.

The next step in my c25k intimidates me a little bit, my last one was 90s running, 90s walking, 3min running, 3min walking and so on. But now there is a (in my opinion) pretty big jump to 3min running, 1.5min walking, 5min running, 2.5min walking... I will still give it a try, but be prepared to listen to my body and either repeat the last week again until I feel ready to move up or modify the intervals. I will know on friday!

As for this week I already hat to modify a bit, because I have a lot going on and won't be able to run on thursday, so moved that to friday. Instead of my friday upper body workout I chose a upper body & core video yesterday, so hit both body parts at once. Really enjoyed this one!

Now, onto the next week :)