Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 4th

Hey, what's up or down, FB Fam? Real quick summary for those just tuning in: Kim's out, I'm in. But like the Kiminator she is, she'll be back. On June 10th!

..It's Tuesday more or less depending on where you are, so that means #TwoForTuesday in the form of, you guessed it; more wildflowers!

Today's guest flowers are hairy. The one on the left is a Spurge Nettle, and on the right we have a White Beardtongue. The former is covered with stinging hairs while the latter has nice hairs that kinda outline the flower as if to give it a luminous glow in the sunlight. For the more curious, Beardtongue gets its name from the "hairy tongue" that lies along the lower portion of the flower.

..Now regarding our Spurge Nettle (aka Finger Rot) friends I don't recommend touching it, but if you do, well, everyone's affected in different amounts of severity, but I can tell you from multiple experiences (don't ask why) that fire ant bites (again, don't ask why) pack a bigger punch and last longer than the hour or so sting effect this plant has. Extra credit fun fact; the root of Spurge Nettle is edible. I haven't tried it myself, so don't go nibbling on it solely based on my word..Eh, not that you were champing at the bit to try it, right? ...But I imagine it would feel like sweet justice chewing on the boiled and peeled root of your stationary attacker.

Okay, enough of that! ..So what say you, my FB Mateys? Are the Tuesday hairs stingy or is it just a hairbrained kind of day? Either way, let's make it better with a workout! Or some good rest! I'm going to tackle the new release and maybe add on a short total body strength. Like this one:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-boot-camp-workout-for-lean-muscles-work-for-what-you-want

And you all know that I want to know that everyone wants to know all the mouthwatering real food yummies you will be eating/have eaten today! All courses welcome from breakfast to late night snacks! ..I haven't the foggiest idea what I'm cooking.. I haven't had beans in a while, so I think dinner will feature something along those lines...but what's sizzlin' in your kitchin'?

Haha, think I've gone waaaaaay past the character limit for this check-in and your attention span for plant spam. Thanks for reading, enjoying and/or possibly enduring my version of a Check-in! I hope you guys have the best goal accomplishing day you can! ..Now if you'll excuse me, chatty me needs to go be productive and get some stuff done!

Edited