Six months of consistency!

Hey Blenders!

I'm not one to be super chatty in online forums, but thought I'd chime in here to share a milestone -- 6 months of consistent FB workouts! I had probably the most sedentary moment of my life last summer/fall (stress, mental health struggles, desk job life), but by November I knew I needed to reconnect with my body and take care of my physical self better. Reaching my late 30s now, and know that self care now will pay dividends as I get older.

Started with gentle FB Reach and cardio sessions on the elliptical just after Thanksgiving. Since then, have completed FB Flex twice, done probably every FB pilates/yoga workout several times, and have "graduated" to more traditional strength and cardio/HIIT workouts. I'm currently rotating weeks of Low Impact and Mass programs, which has been a fun combination, and have FB30 Round 3 scheduled next. Six months in, but still being very steady and deliberate about adding weight and intensity -- I want this to be a sustainable and practical lifelong practice, and this slow/steady approach is checking the boxes for me.

I've lost about 5 pounds and 13 inches, but the non-scale victories are king for me. I'm improving strength and ROM in all areas of my body. I am managing stress and related insomnia really well. My plantar fasciitis has basically healed, and the strength training is helping me manage some chronic upper back pain. I just feel good about my fitness trajectory and about taking care of myself.

SO grateful for what Kelli and Daniel have built here, and for people sharing their stories here as well. Cheers all!