Happy anniversary to me! 🎵

A year ago, I completed my first calendar-scheduled FB workout! It was this one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/15-minute-total-body-boot-camp which was apparently their first full-length workout. It looks cool. I should do it again! (Whoops - it was June 2, not June 1. Oh well, close enough!)

In my first year, I completed Bodyweight, Bodyweight R2, Abs R2, Booty, Flex, FB30 R4 and Fit R2. (I also started Mass, Reach, Fit R2 twice and Adventure - which is still half complete in my calendar, oops. Sometimes I can be a bit indecisive. I figure if I'm working out, it's all good.)

I also discovered PowerBlocks, which are the best thing since sliced bread. ❤️❤️❤️

And it's been heaps of fun. Thanks, Kelli and Daniel! I'm looking forward to many more fun workouts and programs.

Thanks also to the community for the general chatter, and more importantly for community challenges and buddy programs. Love them!

To celebrate my anniversary, I'm scheduling Bodyweight again. I just want to see if it's still my favourite program now I have other completed programs to compare it with. I'm really looking forward to some crazy HIIT with Daniel and my all-time favourite kickboxing workout.