Daily Check-in: Friday, May 31st

Happy Friday, and last day of May, Blenders!

Can you believe it?! Tomorrow's June already?! Oh my! Time is a flyin! It's all good though, caz that means we're havin fun, right? haha

I've got another flowery picture to share with you today! So these are a deep-purple colored lilac! I've wanted to plant some at my house for awhile now, but they're somewhat difficult to find. Hubby's parents, however, had some growing at his childhood home (which is currently being sold, unfortunately), and that's where I first fell in love with them! So my Mother-in-Law kindly brought us a bouquet of them so that Hubby can take cuttings, and we can (hopefully) grow them at our house. In a small way, it'll be like he's preserving a bit of the home he grew up in. It kinda bittersweet. And I really, really, really, hope we can get them to grow here!

And with that: how're you today, Blenders? Happy it's Friday (or Saturday already for some of you lucky ducks out there)? Ready to end May with a bang, and start June off strong tomorrow?

I really hope so!

So then, how 'bout them workouts? How're we gonna end May? With a nice feel-good routine, a real sweatfest, or maybe it's a rest and relaxation day for you?

For me, there is no rest! haha. I've got this 1000 Calorie Beast to conquer today:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-video-at-home-hiit-cardio-strength-and-abs-workout-to-burn-1000-calories

And then I'll officially be done with my second round through of Fit Rd 2! What a way to end it, and finish out the month too!

I'm gonna put my game face on, and hopefully crank this baby out like it's nothin.

Well. That's the plan anyway. We'll see how it goes when the time comes. haha

What about you guys? What do your workouts look like for today?

And what about some good food goin on today? What's on your menu for today, Blenders?

I'm not sure yet, but I do know whatever it is, it's gonna be a lot of it! 1000 Cal Workouts make me wildebeest hungry. Like, gonna eat the whole herd. haha

Alright guys, that is enough from me for now! And I will be gone for a week after today--so you all will get to hang out with the ever-so-lovely Ms. Raven, who will be rocking these check-ins again! (I can't thank you enough for doing this, Raven!)

So, with that, I'll bid you all adieu, and check-in with you again on June 10th! I sincerely hope you all have a fantastic week, and enjoy those workouts!

Here's to starting June off strong, and to conquering all that life has to throw at you!

Take care, stay safe, have fun, and I'll catch you all in a week!

Edited