Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 30th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Thursday (or Friday) to you!

How're you all doing today? Feeling good? Happy to be almost to the weekend again?

I for sure am!

So, I wanted to share some blossoms with you all today! Everything is blooming and blossoming out at once (including these apple blossoms here), and it smells so amazing outside! Walking the Furry Trainers always great, but add in beautiful and fragrant flowers, and it's pure joy! I wish I could bring you all along on a walk with me and the puppers so you could experience it too! It's fantastic!

So how about you today, FB Fam? How're things going for you? How's the weather in your corner of the world? Is it a lovely Springtime for you? Or is it chilly Fall weather where you are?

And what about those workouts too? How're they going for you? Are you enjoying them? Or is it a bit tough for you right now?

Just remember to take it easy when you need to! You won't gain anything by pushing past the point of exhaustion! So if you need to rest, and recuperate, please do! It's better for you health!

And if you're feelin Alright-Alright-Alright with your workouts, then keep on, keepin' on! Caz you're doin exactly what you need to be doin!

So with that said, what workouts do you have for today, Blenders? (If it's not a rest day, that is!)

I'm officially on my second to last day of my second time through of Fit Rd2! Yay! So I've got an active recovery routine that focuses on the core. This'll be perfect for today, as I'm mentally preparing for my 1000 Calorie Workout tomorrow (rescheduled that from Monday, and in place of my PFT). This one: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-video-at-home-hiit-cardio-strength-and-abs-workout-to-burn-1000-calories completely and utterly kicked my butt last time, so I'm hopeful I'll make it out unscathed tomorrow. haha. But in the meantime, Imma enjoy my active recovery day!

And how about some good food goin on today? What's on your menu for today, Blenders?

I've got no idea, and I've got to figure something out soon---as my Mother-in-Law will be by this evening!😬 So, I gotta get something decent figured out pretty quick! (I'm outta ideas right now! haha)

Well guys, I think that's enough from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Stay strong, FB Fam! You got this!

Edited