J
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

cheat meals when injured

Hi i know this sounds like a stupid question but i have to ask this bc when i am confused or stressed about something i want to talk about it with someone i trust and i trust this community a lot its lik when i post on this amazing community and i get amazing responses with good advice it makes me feel better and it makes my stress go away so can i still have cheat meals even though i have a lower back pain i am taking a rest bc i want to be fully recovered having my energy back so then i can jump in to my exercises quick but i always have at least 1 treat or 2 everyday to reward myself basically staying in balance and i know i am injured but i kind of want to have sweets as well so i was drinking my tea and it has sugar in it don't exactly know how many grams but it does have sugar in it and i already had 1 Oreo cookie plus a Quaker granola bar but i wanted to dip some cookies in my tea then i pictured myself getting fat not bc of having a cookies its bc of me not able to work out in 1 week and i might have to rest for 3 more weeks due to this lower back pain and then eating cheat meals. I mean i eat healthy through out the day but i am really thinking about this. I would appreciate some good advice so then it can make me feel better and my brain. Thank you!

Edited