Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 29th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How're you all doing today? Are you feeling good? Enjoying your workouts this week?

I hope so!

And here's another Random Bird Photo for you today! This is a somewhat grumpy looking Indigo Bunting sitting in the top of this tree. They're beautiful little birds--being strikingly blue in color--and enjoy sitting at the very tops of trees singing their little hearts out.

Anywho, how're things going for you, Blenders? Are you having a good week so far?

It's only a 4 day work week here, so it's not too bad. I'm anxious for my combo vacation/staycation next week though! It's way overdue for hubby and I to have some time to get away and relax with the Furry Trainers too, of course.

And how about some workouts for today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got a total body workout scheduled for today! That should be ok, after yesterday's lower body routine. I find total body workouts more taxing for my core and upper body, so I think it'll be perfect for today.

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on your menu for today?

We're gonna have honey-mustard chicken with sweet potato fries and some roasted broccoli. Yummo. Lookin forward to that!

Well Blenders, I've got to get back to it!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy your workouts (or rest) today!

Edited