Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 28th

Hello Blenders!

How're you all doing?

I missed you guys! But Raven did such a fantastic job with the check-ins (like she always does) while I was gone! I very much appreciate you filling in, Raven! And thank you for the love bug and Cobalt pictures! I was wondering how Cobalt was doing! I'm so glad to see him happy and contented, and eating flowers! haha.

And you guys will all be graced with more of Raven's awesomeness next week when I'm gone again! (from the 1st to the 9th. I'll be back the 10th!) Yay for more Raven, Florida, sunshine, Cobalt, Calcium, Carbon, and cool flowers we don't see here in the Northwoods! (No pressure there, Raven! haha)

Ok, so, how're you all doing? If you had a long weekend, did you have fun? Was a good weekend for you?

It was here! The weather was perfect! I snapped this pic one evening while the sun was setting, and a thunderhead was moving in. Looked pretty cool! (It was only the one minor storm, so I didn't mind it haha.)

Other than that, we got a lot of activity in this weekend! We went birding, saw some new ones I've seen before! And then we did a lot of work at home. Guys, I'm so excited! My property is finally looking less scraggly after the wintertime that seemed to last forever! haha. Hubby and I got the lawn mowed, our garden expanded, more sod chunked up, more fence built, the flower beds cleaned out and planted, all the weed eating is done (only took like 6 hours to do that alone haha), the vegetable garden is fully planted (yay!), and most importantly: I got my little buddy's flowers planted where he's resting. He's got his happy little marigolds now, and that makes me feel a bit better.

So yeah, this weekend felt pretty darn good! But lemme tell ya, muscle soreness in my forearms from all that is FOR REAL. Yowza.

How about you Blenders? How're things going for you? Did you have a good weekend?

I saw there's been several storms (including tornadoes and massive flooding) in parts of the U.S. over the course of the weekend, so I hope everyone in the path of these storms is ok. Stay safe out there. We're thinking of you.

Ok, let's talk a bit about workouts for today!

Is it a workout day, or rest day for you, Blenders?

Well, I'm in the last week of my second time through Fit Rd 2. And it's supposed to start with a 1000 Calorie Workout.

Yeah. That's not happenin today. haha. I'm gonna actually reschedule that to either Friday or Saturday in place of the PFT. So today, I will probably do a lower body routine since my forearms are officially dead.

And how about some good food to refuel after our workouts today? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm thinking that I have no clue yet haha. I will think of something--maybe tacos and/or taco salad? Caz...ya know...it's Taco Tuesday. So, there we are. Dinner problem is solved! haha

Well Blenders, I think that's enough from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, and stay safe, FB Fam!

Edited