Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Book Recommendations?

Hey everyone!

How is everyone doing? How did you spend your weekend? Did you have a great start to the week?

I am still fasting my way through Ramadan - we have reached our last week and I am super stoked to say that I managed to continue my healthy eating habits and did not give in to all the junk food cravings that I got and mainly ate a lot of fruits and vegetables and whole foods (while still allowing myself to sometimes eat a piece of chocolate or a piece of cake when there was a birthday celebration, because you know - I'm still working on my relationship with food and giving myself unconditional permission to eat all kinds of foods). Starting next week, Ramadan will be over and I will be able to work out full time again! Yay to that!

For today's post, I actually have a question and I was hoping that maybe some of you could help me? I wanted to read more about Nutrition and Health to find out more about the human body and food, so I can educate myself more and not fall victim to the latest sensationalist headlines that demonize certain types of foods.

Can you guys recommend me some Articles, Papers or even Books regarding the topic of Nutrition?

Lots of Love,

Irem

Edited