V

Deadlift Tips?

Hi everyone! I've been doing Fitness Blender workout for a few years now, and even though I am in the best shape I've ever been, I still struggle with a few things. Although I do consider myself to be pretty familiar with the movements in all the Fitness Blender videos, there is a specific movement that I still struggle with, deadlifts. When I come across deadlifts in the videos I kind of shy away from them or just opt for few deadlifts instead of the full 2-sets for 45 seconds, or I'll just modify, but I don't want to do that anymore. I understand that many will say that it's the amount of weight I'm using but I'm sure it has more to do with my form. I try to take the advice Daniel and Kelli share about deadlifts and apply it to my form but I still feel like more of the pressure and weight is going towards my lower back than my glutes, even though I squeeze my glutes to stand straight, and pull my chest forward too prevent a bent back. I sometimes just feel my back hurting a little after performing deadlifts (keep in mind that this shouldn't be happening because I'm only 20). Any tips would be appreciated! :)

*For reference, I do use the same 3-24 pound powerblock set Kelli uses in most of her videos*

Edited