So happy with my change!

I made a few changes this school year (I’m a teacher) and my results have been so positive I just want to share my happiness. I’m a mom of 4 and work full time and had trouble finding time to work out. I started forcing myself to get up an hour earlier to go to fitness classes 3 times a week at my gym. I lost a bit of weight and felt great. In January, I read the Mayo Clinic Diet Book And it has a big impact on me. It said that the people who lose weight and keep it off are the ones who exercise for 60 mins a day. So I added FB into my routine. I do the morning classes at least 3 times a week still, but added the FB 30 program in the evenings after I put the kids to bed. I lost 20 pounds this way! I feel great and have a ton of energy. I also started riding my bike more on the weekends. The kids do it with me (3 following on bikes, and my toddler in his “taxi cab” attached to my bike. It’s such a great way to spend a spring afternoon with the family. My husband has a bad back but loves bike riding as well. It all makes me so happy. I just wanted to tell someone!