Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 23rd

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? It's officially 'Friday Eve' as Raven always says, and that's gotta feel good, huh? Almost to that 3-day weekend! Whoo hoo!

I've got Trumpeter Swan pic for you today! This guy (or gal, I can't really tell them apart), was taking off out of a pond we visited. You can see this swan has a bit of a dirty face, but that reddish-orange spot under its chin is actually caused by the high iron content of our water. So, not entirely the swan's fault. haha

And how're things going in your corner of the world? How's the weather? How're things in general?

Things are finally, I think, warming up for good here! It's hard to believe last year I already had flowers planted, the apple and pear trees were blossoming, and I had a swimming pool out for my Furry Trainers! This year, the trees still don't have all their leaves yet, and blossom buds are only just showing up! Talk about a late spring! haha.

And what about them workouts? Are you enjoying some good workouts today? Or is it a rest day?

It is an upper body and cardio combo for me today! Whoo! Yesterday's HIIT and Core with lower body extra credit actually felt so good! So I'm excited to get today's workout in too!

And what about some good food goin on today? What's on your menu for today, Blenders?

I've got no idea! haha. We'll just see what sounds good when we get home this afternoon!

Well FB Fam, I've got to get back to it!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there guys, we're almost to the weekend!

Edited