Not Seeing Enough Results

Hey everyone! I've been doing fitness blender for a year and a half (with a one month break last December due to appendicitis and surgery which didn't allow me to exercise). So far I've been doing a lot of level 5 workouts from fitnessblender and some hasfit workouts, around 40 minutes a day every other day (so 3-4 times a week). I have been eating clean and around 1200-1400 calories a day for the last 8 years (vegan diet with a lot of protein). I usually have a coffee for breakfast, a large salad with around 1.5 cups of lentils and a sweet potato for lunch or 300 grams of tofu with cooked vegetables or something similar. For dinner I usually eat something small like bread with avocado and tomatoes or oatmeal with fruits and nuts. I drink around 4-9 liters of water a day (i live in a very hot country so it's normal).

I have gained more muscle and lost fat but my weight hasnt changed at all. Somehow I haven't seen as much results as what i was hoping for. After a year and a half of fitness blender and eating clean with lots of veggies, barely anything. I'm a 5'4" 25 year old female weighing 55 kilos (both before fb and after fb). Before my measurements were:

Breast: 37

Waist: 27

Hips: 38

After fb they are:

Breast: 36.5

Waist: 26

Hips: 36

So barely an inch change in the body overall despite heavy workouts and clean eating. Also I've always had large legs and they have stayed large unfortunately.

What am I doing wrong? Or is this just a good weight and body size so I may not be able to go down anymore? No matter what, I'll still continue staying strong with fb.