Back from vacation

Hello, fellow FitnessBlenders!

We just got back from a weeklong vacay that began on the backroads of Kansas, the Great Plains of Oklahoma and ended at iconic New Orleans, NOLA, N'awlins, or however you prefer to call it. It was so much fun taking pictures of birds and buffalo (or Tatanka.... inside joke lol) and even kayaking with a few gators... I had no time for working out, nor missed it really. Now I'm back to the grind and a slow start to working out, feeling kinda blah now that I must go to work again, lol. I'm hoping to jump back into where I left off with FBFit2. It's a bit late in the day for that so I'm a bit "meh" at the moment and should hit the hay soon. I know I'll get there again.

Anyways, it nice to see everyone again. I hope everyone is having a great week.

P.S. Louisiana was amazing! Everyone was so nice there, probably the nicest I've ever met. We even made new friends who were visiting from Wales. Such a great experience. Oh, and the gumbo? To dieeee for!! 👍👍👍😛😛😛

P.S.S. the photo is of the famous La Branche house, I have a bunch of pictures of the architecture around town. Talk about eye candy!

Edited