Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 21st

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How're you all doing today? Are you feeling good? Have you had a good day so far?

I certainly hope so!

And are you ready for more random bird photos? Well ready or not, here they are! haha. This was quite the hodgepodge of bird species on the railing at one time! We've got a male Cardinal on the left, followed by a male Rose-breasted Grosbeak, a juvenile male Baltimore Oriole, and a Blue Jay on the right! Quite the colorful assortment!

Though this looks like it could be the start of a joke. "So a Cardinal, a Grosbeak, an Oriole, and a Blue Jay walk into a bar...."

Or maybe they're the cast of some kind of birdy sitcom. "Follow along with the adventures 4 unlikely feathered friends as they gorge themselves on sunflower seeds and oranges."

(Sure Kim. Ok Kim. Too much coffee today, methinks.)

Ok, now, with our obligatory bird ramblings out of the way, let's talk about some workouts for today!

Is it a workout day for you? Or a rest day?

It's a workout day for me! I'm pretty sore from my lower body workout yesterday, which naturally means it must be an upper body day! Yay! I gotta say though, I went a bit heavier for my lower body workout yesterday, and it was kinda awesome. I'm always hesitant to lift heavier with lower body strength, because my knees don't always like it. But yesterday everything felt ok, so I did it! 35 lbs per hand for squats, 40 lbs per hand for deadlifts, and 25 lbs per hand for lunges. It was fun (and tough). Now I'm excited to work my upper body today!

And how about some healthy, delicious and nutritious food to fuel our workouts? What's on the menu today, Blenders?

I'm thinking egg burritos! But we'll see what Hubby wants when we get home this afternoon.

Alright FB Fam, I think that's about it for me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Go out there and kick some butt today, Blenders!

Edited