Rebuilding strength after thyroid storm

Hello FBFam,

It's been a long time and a really difficult almost-year for me. Last summer, I was doing great workout-wise - going through the FB programs one at a time pretty reliably. Then my health started to suffer. After a few months of suffering I learned I have autoimmune thyroid disease called Hashimoto's. I'm sure there are many of you out there with this, it's not uncommon. My doc started hormone therapy, but instead of helping I had a TERRIBLE reaction to the hormones and ended up in the hospital with thyroid storm. For months, my mind and body felt completely wrecked. There was no way I could think about exercise, I was just trying to survive.

Thankfully, I now finally feel I'm getting to a place where I can start rebuilding my strength and good exercise habits. I've decided to start with the 4 week Low Impact program just to ease back into things. I can definitely feel how weak my body has become after being sick so long.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, give a shout-out to any other Hashi Sisters out there, and seek some encouragement as I attempt to regain some confidence in my body and health. :)