Daily Check-in: Monday, May 20th

Hello Blenders!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post on Saturday--and a huge thanks to Raven for taking over--things just got a bit busy, and I couldn't make it on here! Sorry to worry you, but all is well! (And I will also be gone for this upcoming weekend (25th-27th) for Memorial Day, so I won't post a weekend check-in then either. And the following entire first week of June (1st-8th) I'll be gone then too. Just wanted to actually give you some forewarning this time (sorry I couldn't last weekend).)

Again sorry to leave you guys hangin this weekend, and major thanks to Raven for stepping in! I appreciate that more than you know!

Alright so, sudden topic change. haha. Furry Trainers and I got to go exploring in the woods on Sunday, and we found all kinds of things blooming--which is incredible since it was still snowing last Monday! This spring has been particularly cold, so everything has been late to bloom. But, I did find trilliums! I love trilliums! They are the sign that it's officially going to start being Spring. So I though I'd share a picture of one of the ones we found whilst out and about yesterday.

And how about the ending of Game of Thrones last night? Did you guys enjoy it?

I'll be honest, I felt 'meh' about it. Without giving away too many spoilers (hopefully) here's my takeaways: The Night King and the army of the undead were completely unnecessary to the story and its outcome. If they were taken out of the plot entirely, things would have ended up the same, just by a different route--so they were just a nice 'side quest'. (Though the Battle at Winterfell was the best episode of the entire series, in my opinion.)

Bran manipulated everything, for good or bad, for the outcome that occurred.

And Drogon went to Dragonstone.

These are my predictions/opinions. Hopefully this is vague enough to not spoil anything.

And with that amount of rambling, let's get back to our regularly scheduled check-in!

How're you guys feeling after the weekend? Refreshed? Ready to tackle some workouts?

Do you have workouts scheduled for today, or is it a rest day for you?

I've got a nice long HIIT and lower body strength combo! It comes at the perfect time, because I'm finally not sore in my glutes from Friday's workout! haha. I'm excited to get this one done today!

And how about some good food going on today? What's on the menu for today, FB Fam?

I'm thinking stroganoff! Easy, delicious, and very comforting meal. I'm already looking forward to it!

Well Blenders, I think that's beyond the rambling quota for today!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, FB Fam!

Edited