Healthy self talk

Hi all,

I have been an FB'er for 3 years now and in that time I have listened to Kelli + Daniel talk a lot about the impact of positive self talk and having a healthy body image.

And to be honest it never truly really resonated with me. I always thought I didn't push myself hard enough, I didn't try hard enough and that resulted in never being satisfied.

Last Friday by chance my general health and fitness levels were measured and the results were amazing. For me and also for the instructor who was blown away and kept saying he doesn't very often see results like this.

The experience got me thinking about body image and self-talk and I realized that whilst being disciplined is great. It isn't so great if you can never be kind or welcoming to yourself.

I found the experience a massive eye-opener and on some level a game-changer because my not-so-good self-talk is not just restricted to my sporting endeavours.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and say: take on board what Kelli + Daniel say with regards to kindness and listening to your body and positive self talk.

Here is to life with a new and improved outlook!

Greetings from Amsterdam,

Simone