NEW Workout is live - Soon to be my #workoutcomplete for the day :)

Hey FB Family, how are you today? We're working on some big, exciting bts projects for you - working on making Fitness Blender better, and as helpful as possible - but also trying to keep up with our regular workout postings. It's a lot for our small team to juggle but we're happy to share this new Pilates workout with you :) Also I will try and not tease the new things that are coming too much, as we do still have lots of work & therefore some waiting left to do :D :D

10 Minute Butt and Thigh Workout - Lower Body Pilates Workout

Today's workout is a little gem that's great for those who are trying to improve glute, hip, knee, and core stability and strength. A sixth of an hour might seem like a very short workout, but once you've moved around even just that much, you're likely to see a substantial shift in mindset, mood, and the way your body physically feels.

So don't waste any time wondering whether or not 10 minutes of working out is effective; jump right in and you'll see for yourself. I love this workout because it's efficient, effective, and versatile. You can use it as a standalone routine, or add it either before or after lifting or high intensity interval training - there are tips throughout the article to help you use it for your exact goals and fitness level.

Are you guys working out today? I'm going to be doing a practice run through for a new routine I'm hoping to film for you over the next couple of weeks, and I think I'll tackle this 10 minute routine in a second session later today (I've been slacking and could use the boost :) ).

I'm wearing our teal performance Workout Complete leggings & high impact sports bra.  Let us know what you think of this new workout! 

Also - totally unrelated to fitness - you guys ready for the very last Game of Thrones tonight? Any bets on the outcome?