Z

Workout Complete at 2 a.m.

Hey guys,

I hope you are doing great😊 So as some of you may know, I am fasting this month. It's been two weeks since Ramadan started and I have missed working out enormously. Of course I am still trying to stay as active as possible (walking, doing yoga & pilates etc.) but my body demands more. I especially crave strength training so badly. Anyway, today I tried to incorporate a workout -Kelli's total body strength training for people who get bored easily- after breaking the fast and drinking coffee to stay awake (I waited for a few hours to make sure my body has digested the food I'd eaten during the dinner and is ready to work).

And I feel AMAZING. My body really needed it. Unfourtanetely, I could mess with my sleeping routine only because it was weekend -I won't be able to do this during the week as I have to go to university but I'm looking forward to doing it again next week.

I most certainly don't regret pushing the limitations my body has been facing but I am well aware that I need to learn patience & self -discipline. In the meantime I will do my best to safely maintain my muscle content & cardiovascular endurance.

I wish you all a nice Sunday and happy #workoutcompletes. Please do extra strength training for me. (Just kidding, do not overtrain but definetely enjoy the privilege of being able to safely challenging your body & responding to its needs (whether it's a meal, an extra snack, a difficult workout or simply rest).

Lots of love 💕