Daily Check-in: Friday, May 17th

Hello Blenders! And Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you!

We did it guys! We made it to Friday! now we just gotta get through the day, and we'll be good.

(TGIF, amirite?)

This week has been just crazy. And today will be more of the same. So I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend!

How about you Blenders? Do you have any fun weekend plans you're looking forward to?

And I've got yet another Random Bird Photo to share with you today! This is a White-crowned Sparrow, that I've named Bad Foot. He's got something wrong with his right foot there, and it looks a bit 'dead.' The injury doesn't seem recent at all, as he moves so well on one foot, that you wouldn't be able to to tell he wasn't using the other one too unless you looked real closely.

While I wish Bad Foot didn't have to deal with his injury, I still admire the little dude. He doesn't seem to let a bad foot stop him from living his birdy life.

Alright, let's get back on task today!

How're you all doing today, Blenders? How do you feel? Have you had a good week of workouts and/or rest?

What do you have planned for today? Is it a workout day? Or a rest day?

Yesterday's upper body and cardio combo went much better for me than the previous day's core workout. Much less crabbiness occurred post-workout lol.

So for today, I've got lower body strength, with an optional short HIIT routine. I'm excited to have mostly a strength workout. I think this is why I decided to do Fit RD 2 again: left to my own devices, I'd probably almost never do cardio lol.

And how about some good food goin on today, Blenders? What's on your menu for today?

I honestly have no idea! Hubby and I need to grocery shopping--but that'll wait until tomorrow--so I think we'll just scrounge together something from all the bits and pieces we find in the fridge.

Well FB Fam, that's about all I've got for today! I'd better get back to the business that awaits me!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Keep on, keepin' on being your awesome selves, Blenders!

Edited