Falling off track

Hi y'all,

I desperately need your help!

I had successfully finished Abs end of April and allowed myself a couple days off with plans to start the next Monday with a mix of Strong,Burn and Flex (the chaotic workout plan for those who want it all and can't decide :D)

I managed to complete half of the first week of Burn, before my motivation vanished. It was just gone. I couldn't get my workout done.

So naturally, I thought I might have just started too early with a new program and allowed myself the rest of the week off again, to restart my batteries...

well..

it did not work. at all. I tried to get back into the flow and failed miserably. So i thought I might need to cut back a bit and wanted to start XT(just three days a week, I should be able to do that). Nope.

Whenever I came home from work, I was just too hungry or tired or both to workout directly. After eating/resting I just couldn't get up. No energy left. I spent the evenings reading books, precious cuddle time with my SO and preparing food for the next day.

Even though I logically know, that I have enough downtime while still being able to workout for 30-40 minutes, I can't bring myself to do it.

I tried changing into my workout clothes, the minute I get home, tried having a snack at work before I leave, so I'm not hungry, what else can I try?

How do I get my motivation back? I want to do XT, to ease myself back to it, but I can't even gat that started :(