a

Reaching GOALS!

Just wanted to seriously thank K & D for all they do. This weekend I went shopping for my wedding dress. I have been working out consistently since January, and I know there have been many changes, but this (dress shopping/my wedding) was the catalyst that forced me to make exercising a part of my every day life. I am so proud of myself to say I have not gone a single week working out less than 5 days (most weeks 6). I am also incredibly excited to say that even though my upper body is not where I want it to be, I was able to buy my (dream) strapless dress and feel BEAUTIFUL! My wedding is not for another 6 months, so I have lots of time to achieve a more toned upper body, but without FB I would be in the same sad physical and emotional state I was in just a few months ago. I am FINALLY 5 pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight (not the most important thing in the world but a personal goal of mine!) And I know that this is a forever lifestyle, I am not going to stop taking good care of my body. But I wanted to say THANK YOU for everything, and to everyone on here that thinks they can't do it, YOU CAN!! If I can do it, trust me, so can you!!! We are all a work in progress, and we can't start at the finish line!!

Thanks for reading, just needed to get that out :)

Keep up the great work everyone!!!