Sweat Day 8

Complete!

The main video was total body strength with compound movements, which I (thought) I’m not a fan of, and bored easily format which I also have mixed feelings about. BUT! One of the things I love about programs is that they make me do things I wouldn’t have chosen myself and I never ever swap out for a different video.

I decided to focus on the positives instead of nagging and let me tell you, one tiny little simple change in perspective does wonders! Instead of thinking about it as a total body workout (because then I feel like I’m slacking in the leg department), I imagined this as an upper body with added movements to make it more cardio, and I ended up liking it more than the classic upper body :D

I also liked that it had some core exercises with weights, which I rarely get to do.

And THEN the extra credit HIIT provided all the challenge I lacked for lower body! Phew! You know that pictures taken in motion when you see several “shadows” of a body at the same time? That’s how I felt lol! Like my brain wanted to set a pace but my body was in slow motion and always a step behind :D

So it did turn out to be a great TOTAL body day!

Don’t want to jinx it but I’m pretty sure I’ll really really love this program! All the main and extra credit combos work so well together and I’m eagerly looking forward to each new day :)

Cheers!