Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Combining fitnessblender with other exercise

Hello y'all!

I had to take a pretty long break from exercising with fitnessblender due to some familiy issues and being sick (just your usual cold, but no way to exercise). Now I feel like I have literally no energy, but am motivated to prioritize working out more, because I know when I do that, my energy will increase and I will feel more motivated in general.

My problem at the moment is that I really want to do everything at once!

I am taking two classes from my university a week (ballett workout and rock n roll dancing), want to incorporate my fb abs 2 program and I would really like to start running, because I feel like my endurance is so bad right now and I kind of want to prove to myself, that with some training I could be able to run 5k at a time (and not feel like my lungs collapse after 3 minutes!). For this I would like to use a couch to 5 k program.

Yeah I know, quite the program!

So what do you think, is it possible/ advisable to do 2 days of my classes from the university, 2 days running and 2 days of fitnessblender a week? That would leave me with one rest day still, and if I split the fb programm to 3 weeks, with what would normally be 1 week, every 3 weeks there would be an additional rest day...

I appreciate your input, and hope my explanation was not too confusing!

edit:

I am a female 24 year old student, on my way to a masters degree in mechanical engineering.

Edited