Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 9th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, FB Fam!

How are you all doing today?

I thought we'd take a break from bird pics today, and I'd share a large, angry, and overall upset reptile with you instead! So this is a common snapping turtle, and I believe it's a big female. She was wandering about in the lawn, and really should not have been. A turtle this size could easily snap off a finger, a chunk of hand, maybe some toes, or even a dog snout. 😬

So Mrs. Turtle needed to be herded somewhere safe. I got a stick (caz I ain't about to pick up a snapping turtle this big. They're surprisingly quick and agile, especially when angry), and attempted to gently guide her out of the way.

As you can see, she took exception to the stick.

Nevertheless, we eventually got her on her way, and all's well that ends well.

But man, was she really P.O.'ed! haha

Anywho.

How are you all today? Feeling good? We're almost to Friday! So that's gotta be good news, right?

And you know what that means?! Our FB Potluck/Food Party 'officially' starts tomorrow!! Yay! Just a reminder in case you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about: Several of us here in the daily check-in section have decided to host a potluck party of sorts! And the idea is to make something local/seasonal/regional from your area of the world that you'd love to share with your Fellow Blenders, sometime over the course of this weekend (Friday May 10th-Sunday May 12th). All ya gotta do to join in is make your favorite local/seasonal/regional food sometime between May 10th-12th, snap a pic, create a new post titled something along the lines of "FB Potluck", and share a recipe too, if you'd like! We'll flood the FB Community section this weekend with different delicious food dishes from all over the world! I think this'll be fun, and I hope you can all join in!

Ok, now, let's get back to today!

How about some workouts goin on today, Blenders? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I've got a cardio and upper body strength combo on the schedule for today. But I'm really tempted to swap it for my lower body workout scheduled for Friday. I'm still a bit sore through my chest and shoulders, so I might just do that. I think it would be a good day to try Daniel's new intense lower body/HIIT combo! I've heard such great things about it, and I can't wait to try it for myself!

And how bout some good food goin on today? What's on your menu today, FB Fam?

I'm having another "I-dunno" kind of day. Maybe sloppy joes? I haven't done that in awhile! With sweet potato fries? Um. Yep. Ok. Talked myself into it! haha

Alright, alright, alright, that's enough rambling from me today, Blenders!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there guys, we're almost to the weekend!

Edited