Z

Got High Working Out

So yesterday I tried Daniel's newest lower body HIIT & Strength workout and it was fantastic -challenging & fun at the same time.

After the torture part was over and I was doing the cooldown, I started to feel high. By the time I moved on to the deep glute stretch, I was laughing so hard that my mom came from the other room to see what was wrong.😂 I literally could not stop laughing. It was amazing. I barely heard Daniel telling to switch sides. I don't know exactly what happened. I know that exercise can trigger the so called "happiness hormones" but this was the first time I experienced something so intense right after working out. I literally got drunk without drinking. Who needs alcohol when working out can provide the exact same effect without having the disadvantages of alcohol, LOL. 😅 Anyway, I hope I'm not the only one who's experienced this - otherwise I guess I'll have to see a psychologist.😀

P.S. I'm really proud to have completed the whole routine. This was my second level 5 workout (first was Kelli's lower body strength + HIIT + pilates workout) I even did the harder versions of all of the exercises during HIIT, with the exception of the squat jack jumping lunge combo, which feels like an amazing accomplishment given that I've always had problems with my cardiovascular endurance, which has caused me to dread HIIT most of the time. The workout was difficult, and yet completely doable. In fact, it felt more like a level 4 routine.

Anyway, I wish you all a happy #workoutcomplete. I hope you feel as great as I did yesterday after working out. :D

Thank you Daniel for another amazing workout. 😊❤

Edited