Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 7th, Let's get ready for an FB Potluck/Food Party this upcoming weekend!

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're ready for some random (non-chicken) bird photos! We have been blessed with so many new birds coming in the last few days, and they're just beautiful! Like this stunning Baltimore Oriole! Isn't he gorgeous?! I think I'm in love! haha. But seriously, he is just one of the many colorful birds I've gotten pictures of recently, and I hope you don't mind me sharing them with you all!

Ok, with our obligatory bird talk out of the way, let's get down to business!

How are you all feeling today? How did your Monday go for you?

And how are your workouts treating you? Do you feel energized? A bit sore? Or maybe a bit refreshed from some good R & R?

I'm feelin a bit sore in my lower body from yesterday's workout! I debated swapping the new one that K & D released on Sunday for what was originally scheduled with Fit Rd 2, but I decided to keep the workout as planned, and put the new one in to do on Friday (I really like the workout I had scheduled for Monday, so I was in a bit of a conundrum as to what to choose. So I decided I can have it both ways by scheduling it like this! haha).

And how about for today, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

Guess what workout I have for today? Did you guess upper body? Did you guess the 8 round tabata upper body strength routine? (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-tabata-workout-intense-60-minute-back-shoulders-and-arms-workout) If you guessed all of that, then you're a winner! And you deserve a cookie! You rock!

But for real, I'm super excited for an upper body routine today! Especially this one! T-rex arms, here I come! haha

And how about some good food goin on today? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'm gonna do mini pita pizzas! I've got whole pitas that I'm gonna top with eggs, avocado, tomatoes, spinach, and whatever other things I might find in my fridge! I'm also so.very.excited for mini pizzas!

Speaking of food: Don't forget about our FB Potluck Party coming up this weekend (Friday, May 10th-Sunday, May 12th)! The idea is to make something local/seasonal/regional from your area of the world that you'd love to share with your Fellow Blenders! All ya gotta do to join in is make your favorite local/seasonal/regional food sometime between May 10th-12th, snap a pic, create a new post titled something along the lines of "FB Potluck", and share a recipe too, if you'd like! I think this'll be fun, and I hope you can all join in!

And with that, I'll let you all get back to it!

I hope you have a fantastic day, FB Fam! And thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun, Blenders!

Happy Exercising and/or Resting today!

Edited