Stopping FB Fit Round 1

Hey you guys, how is everyone doing?

I have some exciting and some not so exciting news today.

As you all know I started the first round of FB Fit last week and was boasting about how much fun I was having and how much I was excited to do the rest of the seven weeks and I still feel like that.

However I had originally planned not to participate in Ramadan this year, so I took it upon myself to start FB Fit a week before Ramadan. After reflecting on my thoughts, feelings and beliefs however I have decided that I do in fact want to partake this year and fast as well.

I think it goes without saying that it's not a good idea to do such a vigorous workout program like FB Fit when you're fasting for 10+ hours a day. So I am going to challenge myself once more and stop FB Fit until Ramadan is over and stick to low impact exercises and maybe a short HIIT session here and there after I break my fast. I am sorry to everyone whom I promised to deliver weekly updates and I am sorry to my friends who started this program together with me. I will keep you guys updated once Ramadan is over and I continue from week two like nothing happened. :P

I think mentally this will also be a great challenge to myself, because I have to prove myself that the world is not over if you take things slow exercise wise for four weeks and that I will not magically gain all the weight back that I have lost as long as I continue to do the movement that I am comfortable doing and as long as I continue to eat real healthy whole foods.

This was a very long rant, I'm sorry about that. I hope you guys understand and I wish everyone who is participating this month a happy Ramadan!

On another note:

What kind of exercises/ workouts could you guys recommend me for the next four weeks?

Lots of Love,

Irem

Edited