Daily Check-in: Saturday, May the 4th Be With You; & Sunday, May 5th, Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Stars Wars Day, and Happy Cinco De Mayo this weekend!

How are you all doing on this fine weekend? Happy to have made it through your work week? Do you have anything goin on this weekend? Doin anything fun for Star Wars Day/Derby Day/Cinco De Mayo (if you celebrate)?

The only things Hubby and I are doing are to work outside more, do some birding, and most of all: just enjoy the beautiful weather!

I also have a beautiful sunset pic to share with you today! It was so nice to see as we've been not having much for colorful sunrises/sunsets lately. So, here's a break from chickens! haha

And how about some workouts for this weekend, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

In the interest of full disclosure, I did not workout yesterday. I had that hour long lower body pilates routine scheduled, but I just didn't have time yesterday. Hubby and I both got done with work early, so we came home, took advantage of the nice weather, and got another plot of land ready for planting. It took about 6 hours of shoveling and pitch forking, and all that--so Imma say I still got my #WorkoutComplete, caz I'm pretty darn sore today. I don't know if I'll get to that pilates this weekend or not, because I want to go play outside more! haha

And how about some good food goin on this weekend, Blenders? What's on your menu for the weekend?

We haven't decided for tonight just yet, but for tomorrow, we are definitely having tacos!!

Well guys, I'm afraid that's about all I've got for this weekend!

Thank you for taking the time to check in with me, and I hope you all have a fantastic day!

And whatever you may be celebrating (or not) this weekend, I hope you have a ton of fun, and stay safe too!

May the 4th Be With You!

And Happy Cinco De Mayo!

(And Happy Celebrations of all kinds!)

Take care, FB Fam!

Edited