Mediterranean Dinner

Kinda fell of the exercise wagon over the past week or so. Pretty much kept up with the morning yoga, but we had houseguests for several days, which kind of threw things off. Sigh.

They kept saying, “don’t mind us, do whatever you need to,” but that is much easier said, than done, especially when it comes to exercise. Excuses, excuses, I know…

Anyway, one thing that I did SOMEHOW manage to keep up with over the past week or so was eating…and eating well. Not only did our houseguests want to sample some of the absolutely wonderful food our city is known for, but they also wanted to eat as much food from #chefinthemaking as possible. Go figure.

We did our best to accommodate.

We had so many amazing meals, including the pièce de résistance from #chefinthemaking - a Mediterranean dinner for 8 - freshly-made hummus, crab escabèche, taboulleh salad, falafel with tahini sauce, fresh-baked pita, and homemade baklava.

So, now that the houseguests are gone and the house is bad to normal, #AndrewComplete needs to get back into the workout routine.

Wish me luck…I’m gonna need it.