Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 2nd

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Are you feeling good? Havin an ok week so far?

I hope so!

It's another busy day here, so I'll make this relatively short and sweet for you today!

I figured I'd share a random bird photo with you today, too! This is a House Sparrow female, just jumping around in the rain. While she's cute, House Sparrows are actually an invasive. They out-compete native species in both food and nesting capabilities. So while cute, they need to also be managed.

Anywho, let's get back on task here!

How about some workouts today, Blenders? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

Well, after yesterday's super long HIIT workout, I'm really quite sore through my legs and glutes. So today is supposed to be a cardio and upper body workout. I think I'll forgo a lot of the cardio portions, and focus more on the upper body strength training.

And how about some delicious food goin on today? What's on your menu today, Blenders?

Hubby and I are gonna make lamb gyros! And don't worry, I will be 100% watchful for bears as we cook the lamb. 😆

Alright, FB Fam! That's it for me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there guys, it's almost Friday!

P.S. We'll be having our virtual/online FB Potluck Party the weekend of May 10th! With whatever regional/local dish you'd love to share with your Fellow Blenders! I'm looking forward to it, so I hope you all are too!

Edited