Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

Favorite convenience snacks & my #workoutcomplete

Hey guys! I just put together an article about some of our favorite grab and go snacks; Healthy Snacks On the Go: Convenient Clean Eating Ideas

We’ve put a lot of snacks and bars to the test over the years, as we are pretty picky when it comes to both taste and ingredients. Some of the companies on the list are local to us but do sell their products online, so I thought I might share a few of the more delicious things we eat from smaller companies.

Anyways I just wanted to see if this kind of post was helpful to you guys. If so, I have many more ideas - not just related to clean eating foods but beauty, household products and the like. It’s always a good idea to consider the ingredients of what we put in/on/around our bodies.

Also - I did my workout first thing this morning while talking to my best friend on the phone (headphones). We live 4 hours apart but talk nearly every day. She’s a pediatric nurse - she’s amazing, a real life hero - and she gets off of work as my day is starting. A good workout + a heart to heart with my bff of 24+ years (omg we’re getting old) is a great way to start the day. Just another home workout advantage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Plus the pleasant company of Loki & Ollie.

Are you guys working out today? Do you find that your motivation wanes throughout the week or does it stay pretty steady?