Dedication is giving me results!

So, I've finally been able to stay on track for the past 3-4 months working out more often and minding what I eat. I've been eating clean for quite some time but had been tweaking and tweaking my diet... eliminating milk here and gluten there, trying, I repeat TRYING, to cut down on eating after 8 p.m. LOL. So now coupled with a more routine fitness regimine, I'm finally starting to see some results, yay!

I've been on a plateau for so long, gaining 15 lbs since my biggest weight loss (35 lbs)from when I first started FitnessBlender many moons ago. I am finally back down to my lowest weight in almost 3 years! I'm hoping to pass that number eventually. I think I feel even better than I did the first time around because my diet is drastically better, I even run faster than I did at the same weight 3 years ago and I don't even run that often.

So here's a little "before and after"... the "Before" pic from February 2019 (I had been doing random FB workouts since Xmas at that point) and the "After" pic is from 2 days ago after completing FB abs in March and FB Strong in April.

Today, I start FB Fit Round 2 after seeing great reviews. About to hit the trail to do the 1 mile run for the PFT. I wish I could use a track, but it's track season right now. No prob, the trail has quarter mile markers, so it's perfect enough. Hopefully, pedestrains don't mind a mad woman sprinting past them. 😆

I hope everyone had a great April.