Sub for oatmeal

Hey all, I have been researching new recipes because the hubby got diagnosed with a gastro issue and one thing we had to make changes to was breakfast (oddly enough, yogurt is BAD for his tummy now). I personally hate oatmeal and always have, and ended up discovering a delicious alternative that he and I can both eat when we don't want eggs: quinoa. Breakfast quinoa is AMAZING. I might be late to the party, but in case you didn't know this either, here are some recipes I tried and loved. A half cup of quinoa with like an ounce of chopped nuts keeps me full for hours. Also, I have a sweet tooth and the hubby doesn't as much, so I add some stevia to mine once I have portioned it out. Enjoy!

Cinnamon nut quinoa;

1 cup tricolor quinoa

2 cups water

1.5 tsp coconut oil

3 tbsp cinnamon

1.5 tsp honey

Chopped walnuts to serve

Bring the water and quinoa to a boil and then turn down to simmer and cook until water is fully absorbed, about 15 min. Add the oil, honey and cinnamon then portion half a cup per person and sprinkle with nuts of your choice.

Almond berry quinoa

1 cup tri-color quinoa

2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk

1.5 tsp honey

Raspberries

Sliced almonds

1 tap cinnamon

Cook the quinoa in the almond milk just like in water, then add cinnamon, honey, and, if you want, half a teaspoon coconut oil (it binds the quinoa). Portion it out and serve with 2 ounces each of either Frozen or fresh raspberries (or a berry of your choice) and sprinkle with some sliced almonds (2 tbsp? I am bad at measuring).