B

Love handles

Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of the dreaded muffin top? Im 8 stone 13lbs and 5 feet 7 inches so I don't want to lose any weight, I maintain on around 2050 calories a day and workout 3-5 times a week also walk 1hour a day Mon - fri but I can't seem to shift the muffin top. I wear size 10 UK jeans and although when I'm not wearing jeans I dont look visibly fat, as soon as I put jeans / trousers on the love handles appear eugh! Its really getting me down and no matter how much I do HIIT, cardio and strength train they just dont shift the spare tyre...if anything I think it's got bigger! Any help / advise is appreciated

Thanks!

P.s I also have a ballanced diet, I'm not perfect and have occasional treats but this can't be the reason for the love handles :( I drink lots of water aswell so dont think its water retention.

Diet example:

Breakfast: Oats cooked in water mixed with Natural yoghurt and blueberrys

Lunch: Chicken or egg mayo sandwich on rye and wholemeal bread

Preworkout: normally some granola and yoghurt or some other type of cereal.

Dinner: varies but usually chicken with beans or chicken with veg and potatoes or quinoa with egg or chicken and salad

Then I sometimes get hungry before bed so I will have some Peanut butter on toast or a handful of nuts.

Snacks: nuts, 1 or 2 squares 70% chocolate, banana and yoghurt very occasionally a naughty treat whixh might be a few biscuits or small slice of cake or a milk chocolate bar of some kind.

Edited