Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 30th

Hello Blenders! And Happy Last Day of April to you all!

I'm not gonna lie today is kinda busy, so this post will be a bit short, I'm afraid!

Nevertheless, since I've shared a lot of pictures with you of my chickens, I thought I'd share a picture of some of the pretty eggs the chickens lay with you today!

Christina Egguilera layed the blue egg, Marlboro layed the purplish egg, Borp layed the tan egg, Sultana layed the yellowish egg, and Blue layed the white egg. I think they're very pretty when you get all the colors together, so I hope you don't mind me sharing with you!

Ok, down to business!

How are you all doing today? Feeling good?

And are you working out today, or are you resting?

I've got an upper body strength training combo for today--which is great, caz I'm pretty sore in my inner thighs from yesterday's lower body workout! So upper body work it is!

And how about some of that #eatrealfood goin on today? What's on your menu today, Blenders?

It will probably be something with eggs today! Quick and easy and delicious!

Well Blenders, I'm afraid I gotta run!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Oh, and P.S.: It looks like we're gonna have a 'regional food' FB Party/Potluck soon! Let me know what you'd like to see--do you want a theme, i.e. Italian meals or something like that, or do you want to make something that is regional to where you are in the world, i.e. a favorite local dish with seasonal ingredients? Think about it, and let me know! And please let me know a time frame you'd like to do this in--the next week, or few weeks from now, or anytime really? Just let me know what works best for you all!

Ok guys, I'm out! Have a fantastic day, FB Fam! Much love to you all!

Edited