J

Trying to stay positive & consistent

I finished a FB Fit program last week (8 week program, completed in 12 weeks), although I couldn’t bring myself to do the fitness test because I didn’t think I would actually show improvements- fitness or scale/measurements. I’ve been doing FitnessBlender programs for the last two years and although I love them, and do feel a bit stronger I haven’t seen noticeable results.

I know it’s probably my diet. I eat really well when I’m in control, but sometimes there’s just too much travel, work meals, or celebrations and I know I tend to over indulge in those situations. When I start to see progress on the scale or by how my clothes fit, I typically have one bad weekend and then gain all the weight I’ve lost plus more, losing all the progress I’ve made.

I started the FB Burn program today and I’m hoping the slightly shorter workouts will allow me to stay better on track.. maybe I can even finish the 4 week program in 5 weeks!

Trying to not get down on myself for the lack of noticeable progress. I know that just by doing the programs regularly I am getting stronger. It’s just hard not to see big results like so many others in this community. Anyway. Just wanted to share my mind. Thanks for listening.