FB Fit Round 1 Day 1

Hey everyone!

How is everyone doing? Did everyone have a good start to the week?

I actually had a very good day, I had a lot of fun at work and met some new cool people, plus I challenged my fear of starting FB Fit and did day one!

I don't know what it is about FB Fit (maybe it's the length, since I've never done a 8 week program before(?)) but something about it seems incredibly intimidating to me and I honestly feel nervous just thinking about the amount of HIIT I will be doing (in a good way, because I'm super excited to be pushing myself to my limits!). Did anyone else feel this way?

Anywho, I finished Day One and these are my stats!

I did not run a mile because it was super cold here in Germany today and I have no access to a gym but I did the rest!

Full Push Ups: 9 (I was super proud of myself for this one, half a year ago I wasn't even able to do one!!!!!)

Half Push Ups: 19 (my arms gave out after torturing them with the Full Push ups lol!)

Squats: 30 with 5kg dumbbells in each hand, so that makes 10kg total

Static Plank: 5 minutes (which is my new all time high! I'm so happy my core has been getting stronger and stronger!)

Sit and Reach: 10,3cm

I am going to try and check in every Friday from now on to protocol my experience and progress with this program! I hope you guys won't mind me wanting to share this with you! Wish me luck!!!!!!

Lots of Love,

Irem

Edited